Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I miss blogging....

but due to the current economy, work, home and just life period.....Alice has very little time to be introspective (Thank God). I have little time to think about people outside of my circle...which at times I'm grateful. It's about time some relationships weren't one-way. I spend my time working and working and playing with my kiddos. I'm enjoying every second that I get to watch them grow up, which are fewer since I'm in bed so early.

Hard to believe the boys are almost 1. Looking back thru these blogs makes me sad NOT ONLY realizing how fast the last year has passed....but also my pregnancy.

My baby girl will be 8 next week....*tear* Ok I don't want to talk about it or think about it any more so I'm going to pretend like this never happened. She will always be that adorable toddler with thunder thighs and a poop-not in the top of her head that too-this-day is frightened of a vacuum cleaner. What an amazing child she is. She tells me I'm the prettiest lady in the world and she hopes she looks like me. 8 Years ago today I was begging and bargaining with God. Didn't get my wish till 8 years ago this weekend. I learned to be more SPECIFIC for what I prayed.

I truly don't know how I got so lucky....not once but twice.

My cup runneth over.

On to a party where we'll jump to our legs give out....and maybe even have some crawfish (if we're lucky).....

Tata and Happy Mardi Gras.

2 comments:

Supermom said...

testing.

fixed. :)

black betty said...

love you. mean it.

btw, i miss you blogging, too. ;)