Thursday, October 8, 2009

Holy Crapp

Geez it's been ages...the short short run down is that my computer has been trying to dump on my for a while and I was trying to drain every penny I could out of it. But it just got to be too much when you're trying to run a business and all....and WOW ....that's going really well.

And there's a baby that has found his toes and well....that consumes his day. Gonna try to catch a few more pics of him today.

Gotta fix all this stuff that computer jacked up and recover a few more things from it.

Oh....and i forgot about the dog. New boxer pupper we inherited from my sister. Yep, now we have 4 males and 2 females in our house. Let's hope boys aren't as hormonal as girls, but right now it's like Eeyore and Tiger.

Hope all is well with you guys.

2 comments:

Jen said...

please blog...more...i miss you.

black betty said...

no crap...i second, jen.