Friday, July 17, 2009

Cerebral vascular disease.....

Walter Croncite died....of cerebral vascular disease. We decided that's that scientific phrase for "old age".

We aren't any sicker, any fatter, any less healthy than our forefathers....we are more informed, more educated and possibly more apt to be hypocondriacs since we want a quick fix for everything and don't think that anyone should live with pain.

And that's that.....

Sorry, people. I've been tired. I've been enjoying my time. I don't get enough time with my wonderful family and I feel, at times, like my husband and myself are passing in the wind....breezing in and out the door. Work is crazy busy with my new boss....but I want him to succeed so if you know anyone that needs anything retirement, investment or MORTGAGEwise....send them our way. I'll send you a thank you note! ha!....seriously.

I'm also resting up to be ready for the massive amount of painting I'm about to do.....but now I'll be able to walk home. =)

Lil man is getting so big. Me and GB watched a movie from when he was 1 day old....made me sad. He's already so big.

And GB....her legs are so long I can't even pretend like she's a baby.

Cerebral vascular disease is getting closer and closer every day.

2 comments:

black betty said...

i'm so pumped! love you.

Jen said...

and now you can walk home...I love yall!! :)

And good take on the cerebral vascular disease!! haha

I hope you are soaking in all that baby love. ;)